Decentralized clinical trials (DCTs) are fast becoming a price of entry for tomorrow’s trial RFPs and is one of the most dynamic ways to harness innovation and grow a clinical research business. While remote trial management capabilities might have seemed unnecessary even just a few months ago, there’s no denying that clinical trial leaders need to incorporate a strategy to manage decentralized sooner rather than later.
Our comprehensive Resource Center provides information to ensure your site is addressing all aspects of DCTs including remote visits, digital regulatory management, CRF workflows, off-site audit capabilities, remote patient monitoring, and more.
The Resource Center includes:
Create New Opportunities with Decentralized Trials
Learn how to capitalize on remote trial opportunities to set your site apart for sponsor awards.
A Four Step Guide to Managing Clinical Trials Remotely
Get support navigating the transition to remote clinical trial management.
Ultimate Guide to eClinical
A comprehensive overview of:
- eSource (digital data gathering)
- eConsent (digitally streamlined patient consent)
- eRegulatory (digital regulatory management)
Bonus Featured Articles
- 3 Must-Haves to Deploy Remote Trials
- How Can I Engage Geographically Dispersed Clinical Trial Patients?
- Decentralized Trial Management Checklist
- Remote Trial Management: How to Keep the Human Touch
- Clinical Research Leaders Should Answer Fortunes’ Challenge to Innovate
You’ll Also Gain Access To
eReg Savings Calculator
Find out how much your site can save with a move to digital regulatory management.
Featured Case Study
See how one clinical research site used text to optimize operations and opportunities.