Remind patients of their upcoming appointments using text messaging. Clinical Conductor provides direct communication with participants, connecting clinical trials to their patients more than ever before.
- Send patient messages directly to mobile devices
- Send out visit reminders and eliminate missed visits
- Simplify and speed up your pre-screening process
Use Portals for fast, consistent communications with external partners not utilizing Clinical Conductor CTMS.
- Partner portals for a variety of organizations
- Exchange essential information with non-CTMS partners
- Avoid errors and delays with real-time communication
Integrate your website with the Clinical Conductor web recruitment module and give participants the ability to pre-qualify for a study at any time! Your site will continuously bring in new potential patients and better adhere to your enrollment criteria.
- Pre-qualify potential patients in seconds
- Reach the largest possible audience for each trial
- Set up surveys to increase qualified opportunity enrollments
Create surveys and open ended questions to use in the recruitment process with Clinical Conductor. Your organization will have the ability to build your own recruitment web forms, increasing the qualified opportunity enrollments at your organization.
With Clinical Conductor, keeping an eye on your studies has never been easier!
- Track configurable study milestones
- Receive automatic alerts of upcoming actions
- Keep your clinical trials on schedule
Create a comprehensive sample collection by gathering samples in a repeatable, traceable and efficient way. Clinical Conductor CTMS helps you manage the entire research specimen process.
- Study portfolio management
- Enrolling and consenting patients
- Collect and track specimens with full chain-of-custody documentation
- Tracking of all sample lineage
Training and Tracking
Clinical Conductor is the only clinical trial management system with built-in credentialing functionality to promote an active approach to staff training and development.
- Keep track of staff credentials
- Manage specific certifications, skills and training requirements
- Keep track of expiration dates
- Pair certificate information with job requirements