Use Clinical Conductor CTMS to track finances with ease! Whether you are a small research site or a multi-state health system, Clinical Conductor has the financial tools you need to manage your clinical trials.
- Track all budgets and payments using one solution
- Set multiple budgets for the same study
- Manage payables and receivables all in one location
- Maintain invoices and other documents
Study Set Up
Setting up a study has never been easier! With Clinical Conductor, you can quickly arrange everything you need for your clinical trials in one unified place.
- Use Study. Set. Go! to set up, create and build new studies
- Add and share amendments to protocols quickly and efficiently
- Copy frequently used study templates to efficiently set up study protocols and visits
Looking for a way to manage your recruitment? Clinical Conductor can help all organizations find new participants and maintain their information in one centralized location.
- Search your database for patient information and create potential call lists
- Use web recruitment to easily attract new participants
- Manage your call center workflow
Clinical Conductor CTMS gives organizations a complete overview of all information relating to patient management! By combining important tasks on a single page, coordinators can easily:
- Schedule patient visits and manage upcoming appointments
- Utilize pre-and post appointment checklists
- Pay participants seamlessly by linking with a third-party patient payment system
- View all patient information
Clinical Conductor CTMS provides unprecedented reporting capabilities that give organizations the tools they need to run detailed reports in real time.
- Level 3 and 4 NCI reporting
- Turn data into actionable tasks
- Reporting capabilities for every aspect of Clinical Conductor
- Aggregate data from across the entire application
Store your study documents in one centralized location! Utilizing Clinical Conductor CTMS to create and share your important clinical trial documents provides organizations with the best tools to manage their study documents.
- Upload and store important study documents, as well as track document status
- Share documents within Clinical Conductor
- Link trial documents to specific trials for more efficient management