Dear Valued Customer,
We want to provide you with a brief update of the ongoing actions Bio-Optronics is taking as the situation regarding the COVID-19 continues to evolve. During our last communication we provided an overview of the Epidemic Response Task Force, the key areas of our response plan and readiness to implement various levels of business continuity measures in alignment with risks and new information.
Since our last communication we have:
- Moved 100% of our personnel to remote work
- Put in place enhanced back-up plans for critical operations and personnel
- Restricted all business travel
In spite of these changes, we remain committed to doing everything we can to avoid disruptions to our normal services, and to provide additional help to our customers in dealing with the exceptional needs of the current situation. Examples of assistance we’re able to provide include:
- Assistance with system administration and training to replace unplanned staff absences;
- Perform system configuration work to adapt to modified workflows and remote work processes;
- Scheduling (Momentum users);
- Study build (Clinical Conductor users)
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if we can assist you with these or similar requests. We are also aware that some of our customers may experience financial hardship as a result of COVID-19. If you are impacted, please contact us to discuss how we can help.
We will continue to provide updates.
We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and look forward to continuing to serve you now and in the future.
Dan Kerpelman, CEO