Biopoint Tracker is a comprehensive, automated, rule-based process flow and tracking application designed to maximize resource utilization and patient access to care. Designed for use in a variety of areas including surgery, pharmacy, radiology, dental, clinics, and many more.
Why Biopoint Tracker?
Clear insights into the status of each procedure in your department or facility to allow for more patients to move through the process.
- Integrates with VistA to pull all necessary information for procedure tracking
- Rearrange cases on-the-fly to maximize utilization
- Clear visibility to each patients’ progression through the procedure process
Medication Order Tracking
Prioritize medication order fulfillment, reduce patient wait times, and improve patient comfort, care, and safety.
- Pull medication orders from VistA automatically
- Track medication order statuses and corresponding next actions.
- View all new medication orders in a single, easily viewed location
- Promote order prioritization of “now” or “patient critical” orders
Seamlessly track the status of each patient’s visit to reduce wait times, ensure higher levels of patient throughput, and increase patient satisfaction.
- Seamlessly track information related to each patient’s visit in real-time
- Track patients in every department, including the OR
- Determine root causes of any delays and easily correct
- Monitor each patient’s progress
Root Cause Analysis
Root out sources of delay or confusion and correct to further improve facility or department processes.
- Identify delays or other factors that negatively impact the patient’s flow through the procedure process
- Track individual provider’s metrics to address potential slow-downs
- Use historical data to reduce patient wait times and increase satisfaction
Alerts & Notifications
Proactively monitor to status or patients, orders or procedures and make immediate course corrections to prevent delays or bottlenecks.
- Receive proactive & reactive alerts via text message, email, and in-app notifications
- Configure automatic alerts based on the rules and needs of your area
- Distribute automatic text messages to alert family members of patient status
- Displays configured to accommodate the needs of each area
Reports & Metrics
Look back on your performance and enhance your standard of care.
- Track on-time start percentage, cancellations, utilization and more
- Surgeon and procedure specific metrics
- Use data to improve procedure quality and enhance scheduling
Review current and historical data to always ensure adequate resource allocation.
- Use past data to ensure goods and personnel are scheduled for every procedure or medication
- Past data can be used to create more efficient resource scheduling
- Easily make resource adjustments per current demand
Each patient has different clinical warnings. Biopoint Patient ID Express allows for the creation of a library of facility specific clinical warnings that can be printed directly on patient wristbands.
- Facility specific clinical warnings for printing on patient wristbands or labels (DNR, Allergy, Fall Risk, Dysphasia, Etc.)
- Eliminate the need for multiple wristbands or indicators