Bio-Optronics is a fast growing software company looking to add new members to our team. There is no such thing as a typical day at Bio-Optronics. You will face challenging new scenarios that allow you to really show your stuff! You’ll gain experience in the fast-growing fields of healthcare and technology, and you’ll see we strive to provide our employee’s opportunities to grow their careers at Bio-Optronics.
Bio-Optronics is a quickly-expanding healthcare software and services company with offices in Rochester, NY, USA and Coppet, Switzerland. As a market leader in a variety of services for healthcare organizations of all sizes worldwide, we offer our employees unique challenges, a fast-paced environment, and opportunities for growth and thought leadership.
We are a uniquely-positioned company in that our culture, paired with the ever-changing healthcare industry, creates a collaborative, problem-solving environment with startup company agility and a large company commitment to excellence. Join our great team of fun, talented employees in our brand new office.
If you are interested in employment with Bio-Optronics, please submit your resume and cover letter to Bio-Optronics Open Positions. For general inquiries please complete our contact web form.
The Application Specialist is the subject matter expert within the Clinical Research Systems division that specializes in understanding new client business processes and mapping those processes to workflows within the application. This role has responsibility for developing and delivering customized training that meets the client’s needs and expectations. Supports the Sales organization by assisting with technical questions and use cases and providing advanced technical demonstrations for prospective clients.
What We’re Looking For:
The Brand/Event Specialist will serve as the face and voice of our organization in order to build brand recognition by successfully communicating, engaging, and building relationships to increase brand awareness and generate new sales. This will be accomplished by executing training and development of team members through ongoing feedback and establishment of performance expectations for all event-related activities.
The goal of this position is to drive sustainable product growth of the Momentum platform through the evaluation and management of new business opportunities, initiatives, partnerships and alliances. The primary responsibility of this role will be to increase market share and expand market presence of the Momentum platform by understanding market and customer needs and leverage the product/market fit. In this role you will have the opportunity to define the product roadmap and become a champion of the Momentum platform internally and externally.
Required Experience & Skills
The Customer Support Engineer will be responsible for analyzing problem report escalations from customer service in order to properly classify issues as data or application issues. Your primary role will be to leverage Bio-Optronics customer experience to participate in the design of enhancements to existing applications or new applications.
As our DevOps Engineer, you will work with developers to design, develop and maintain software required to meet Bio-Optronics business objectives. You will also be working with IT to manage and maintain IaaS environments.
In a typical day, the DevOps Engineer will work with multiple development teams to help ensure production stability and scalability of their software. You will be building tools to help teams get their code to production more efficiently, and ensure all software is monitored for stability.
What We’re Looking For:
As the General Account Manager, you will be responsible for customers satisfaction and retention. You will maintain and expand relationships with a large diverse customer base. This role will be responsible for achieving assigned account objectives, proactively monitoring account satisfaction and ensuring the clients’ effective usage of the company’s solution.
What We’re Looking For:
If you are creative and enjoys solving complex problems that are impactful to society, then this is the role for you! Our Product Manager role is a critical position responsible for developing our Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS). In this position, you will be responsible for the entire experience of our customers, as expressed through the product. You will work closely and collaboratively with customers, our Sales & Marketing team, our Customer Success and Engineering teams to create new solutions as part of our product. You will be responsible for creating the product roadmap and detailed product specifications.
We’re looking for someone who will be successful working in and fostering a fast-paced iterative environment to release product features and products that meet and delight our customers. You must be able to envision broad solutions and be able to go into the details of your vision. You will need to effectively communicate your vision to all internal teams from Engineering to Customer Success to Sales.
This position requires you to express and maintain a high level of understanding of non-functional requirements that allow for a secure and scalable SaaS product delivered to our customers. You’ll define and measure success criteria for products and product features.
What We’re Looking For:
The Bio-Optronics Project Manager will plan and lead system deployments alongside the customer’s project team, including maintaining a schedule, aligning company resources, communicating to all involved and synchronizing activities from sale to deployment completion. In this position, you will have responsibilities inclusive of:
What We’re Looking For:
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) serves a critical role in the sales lifecycle, serving as the foundation for pipeline growth and the backbone of the Sales Account Executives. The SDR will directly contribute to the sales and overall growth of an industry leading healthcare information technology company.
The primary objective of this position is to increase the number of sales opportunities through outbound communication to potential prospects (new and existing customers). The SDR will work closely with sales prospects to qualify marketing leads and set-up and coordinate demonstrations for the Sales Account Executives. The SDR will manage a high volume of outbound communications daily, primarily to new prospects but also existing customers for potential upsells. The SDR will quickly assess the quality of a prospect to determine the viability of a sales opportunity and then set-up product demonstration appointments for the Sales Account Executive. The SDR will become an expert on the company product offerings and be responsible to achieve weekly and monthly targets.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for driven, sales minded, individuals who want to be able to see the direct results of their efforts. Successful SDRs have the opportunity to grow into increasingly senior sales positions.
The Senior Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Assigned to ten to fifteen named customers, the Senior Account Manager is responsible for achieving assigned account objectives, proactively monitoring account satisfaction, and ensuring the clients effective usage of the company’s solutions. The Senior Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. Senior Account Manager should use established relationships with existing customers, and consultative selling skills, to propose additional value, including expanded use of existing solutions or adaptations and derivatives.
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
· Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
· Meets assigned targets for account satisfaction, application usage and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
· Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
· Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
· Experience working with C-level executives and key decision-makers in healthcare accounts
· Familiarity with CTMS, EDC and other clinical trial information systems
· Impeccable spoken and written communication in English
· University level degree in relevant field
· Uncompromising integrity and ethics
· Team player
· Willingness to commit to long term growth with company
· Flexibility to travel, occasionally for extended periods of time
· Cultivated, compassionate, professional and credible personality
· Superior emotional intelligence
· Compatibility with small company culture
Nice to Have:
· Fluency in additional languages
· Experience in healthcare
· Knowledge of software development and database design
This position offers important business experience by providing account and project management experience. As a growing small to medium enterprise, Bio-Optronics offers significant responsibility and
professional growth opportunities commensurate with company progress and the motivation and performance of its employees. The company espouses values of diversity, ethical business practices, compassion and innovation. We provide competitive compensation.
The primary purpose of this position is to drive revenue growth. The Sr. Sales Executive will engage personally in the sales cycle: including forging relationships with customers, executing customer relationship management strategies, developing opportunity plans by assessing each potential customer’s position and needs, preparing and delivering sales presentations and demonstrations, authoring proposals, negotiating terms, executing contracts and closing orders. This role will leverage his/her existing network of customers and develop new prospects among government agencies, medical device manufacturers, hospitals and other target segments, using various sales generation techniques. He/she will establish a database of leads to be qualified and move through the funnel. He/she will proficiently and convincingly manage sales opportunities through to order close, meeting or exceeding revenue goals. The Sr. Sales Executive will be an integral part of the Bio-Optronics team, leveraging his/her field knowledge to provide market intelligence and work closely with marketing for product strategy, competitive positioning, go-to-market tactics and pricing. He/she will interact with Customer Support for new account deployment planning and ongoing account management as well with the Marketing organization to generate sales/marketing campaigns.
The Senior Software Engineer will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions; support and develop the software team. The Senior Software Engineer will work with a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing product development.
As a Software Quality Automation Engineer, you will be involved from the ground up on building and maintaining requirement driven test scenarios, cases, and plans to ensure quality software releases. Furthermore, you will collaborate with the QA team to improve the overall all internal quality system and assisting in internal/external quality audits. You will work integrally with product line management, project managers, support, and developers to ensure a quality driven product for one of the nation’s leading Clinical Trial Management Software solutions. This is a full-time position based in Rochester, NY.
• Design, document, execute and maintain test plans, scenarios, use cases, scripts, and procedures
• Design, execute and maintain automated test scripts
• Assist in CRM/File Share administration
• Ensure full lifecycle testing including; integration, regression, and stress tests
• Document software defects using the company’s CRM tracking system
• Provide input on functional requirements and potential problems
• Find and report defects to software developers
• Help investigate customer problems as needed
• Take initiative for software quality process efficiency and improvements
• College degree (preferably in information systems or computer science) or equivalent relevant experience
• Experience with manual and automated testing processes
• Experience with automation testing in a Selenium environment
• Strong fundamentals with SDLC methodologies (Agile, waterfall)
• Experience with version control and issue tracking
Desired Experience/Skill Set:
• Visual Studio .NET, using C# & .NET Framework
• Working knowledge of relational database concepts
• Knowledge of Visual Studio, TFS, and Microsoft Test Manager
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (CRM)
• Knowledge of healthcare and clinical trial industry standards and regulations
• A methodical and thorough approach to problem troubleshooting and solving
• Sound interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills
• Aptitude to think more widely about the context of work and broader interdependencies
• Ability to organize, coordinate and prioritize day to day workload
• Motivated by quality achievement
• Ability to work in a team and as an individual
• At ease in a small company environment that blends rigorous management with an entrepreneurial culture